Educational events are required in every industry. Let us take the burden off you.
KNECTs Educational Events:
- Seminar-based educational events for the training of managers and employees.
- Symposiums- meetings for experts in a given field to meet, present papers, and discuss issues, trends and determine course of action needed.
- Technology and Social Media Workshops
- Boarding School, Private and Public School, Higher Education and Tech School Conferences and Conventions
- Colloquium or “academic networking event.”
- Industrial Trade Shows
High-quality conference learning experiences are experiential, participatory and socially constructed not passive and static.
- Green Meetings. KNECT Events offers sustainable meeting options and encourages responsible planning. When planning an event, we make considerations concerning the use of water, electricity, fuel as well as the consumption of renewable products as opposed to disposable products.
- Why Green Meetings Matter
KNECT Tips for Educational Conferences:
Workshops are generally the most productive-- keep the groups small
Morning and afternoon keynote speaker should be entertaining
Remember that learning is not confined to education sessions, meeting rooms and lectures, so facilitate fun unique and spunky activities
Roundtable discussions and hallway expertise-sharing sessions can provide ideal professional to amateur cooperative opportunities
Engage your senses-- Simulations, immersive environments and interactive games
Be Real-- attendees want real life, practical content; not concepts and theories, so shoot 'em straight
Get Feedback from attendees in a convenient simple method for them (online and offline)
Road Maps-- allow attendees to chose what they want to learn by offering structured course outlines, detailed schedules and clear maps-- A user friendly app is always appreciated